Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hotel Bellevue DoubleTree Hotel Or Bellevue/Park Hyatt ? (PHILADELPHIA) Which Is The Better Venue ?

DoubleTree Hotel or Bellevue/Park Hyatt ? (PHILADELPHIA) which is the better venue ? - hotel bellevue

Prom is in May and my friend and I at various schools. Your school prom is in the Double Tree Hotel and mining will be at the Park Hyatt Bellevue. I really do not, many of these hotels and want to know what would be the best place to go to the ball? Because I have something worthy of my money, not to mention my friend is dancing on my birthday.

Only I will attend a prom, so one or the other.

3 comments:

Steve said...

My opinion: The Hotel Bellevue is much nicer. Go Out the Scout.

LaToya P said...

He remained in both accommodation and service are the best in the Park Hyatt. Although Double Tree is much closer to the things in the city.

Actually, a friend had to die in the double tree a few years ago and the staff was very rude to us.

kelley said...

The Bellevue is definitely the only property is much better than the Doubletree. I am sure that any action that would be much better than the Double Tree

Post a Comment