Sunday, January 24, 2010

Apron Sink Can "Apron Front" Kitchen Sinks Be Covered With A Wood Panel?

Can "Apron front" kitchen sinks be covered with a wood panel? - apron sink

I started renovating my kitchen and I am looking for a greater good: it has a single pool, large and sub-basins. I like the size and shape in front of sinks apron, but you do not want to sit in front of the sink, I'd rather not see them all (also why I want a horse) well, but I do not know well, the three things that is not "who are the front deck (where you see) the front of the sink.

Have you seen this before or have any advice?
I like the large rectangular sink, but I will not drop the "front" on the screen of my ... Has anyone a good website that sells them or an idea of what can I do?
Thank you!

1 comments:

SmartAle... said...

In a word, no. be able to pay for an apron, too expensive, "" progressing well, you see the apron. Wells single rectangular basin there, look to the right. Go directly to the spot in the shop and talk to someone in the Accessories part kitchen - you should be able to sink all with vendors that provide direct style. or go directly against the web site of the manufacturer - I bet you're just the kind of model you are looking to take - to note, however, you can not mount a sink in a top sheet when the market to go with a product or quartz countertop and stone. All you need is available at a price.

Post a Comment