Sunday, February 7, 2010

Life Experience Degrees Are Online Life Experience Degrees Recognised As Much As A Traditional Degree?

Are online life experience degrees recognised as much as a traditional degree? - life experience degrees

I online courses certified in various CEU Psycholgy and read the book a lot about the topic. I am also committed myself to several institutes of the practice. I do not want to waste my time and I am a BA or BSc. I decided that a degree of expirience life, what have we already know. Id recognized?

1 comments:

tripfory... said...

In short, no ... not admitted to the same extent as a "real" diploma. Many jobs require a BS / BA or even as for employment, it does not mean that none of them, so most do not. Online degree in general as a donor for a master's degree in a physical structure considered. (Degree of life experience would be even more) is not to say that education is bad, but some schools are online ... questionable practices in the granting of titles and the degree of ... This report will be sent to all schools online are legitimate and that the effect is the same, online degrees are less valuable and often overlooked, on the use of real life. Especially when it comes to science, including psychology.

Post a Comment